Saturday, November 10, 2007

What a nice day!

I don't say that quite often enough about my life. I mean, it's not that I take my life for granted. I sometimes think I have it rough, but most of the time I feel I am very blessed! In any case, today was a wonderful day! I had NO jobs scheduled and I slept in until 9 a.m. while my son played QUIETLY with his toys. Once I got up we had eggs and bacon for breakfast and I checked the local movie listings. I had 2 free movie tickets and decided we would go see Bee Movie. It was adorable! I mean, sure, there is a "lesson" throughout the movie about the vanishing bees and how they pollenate 1/3 of our food supply and such...which kids totally don't get...but it was cute! Ethan enjoyed it immensely and then we went out to eat! We had a coupon for a free meal for him because he enrolled in the birthday club. We also bought Ratatouille on DVD for $15.99 as compared to the $23.99 it will be tomorrow. Now, my little angel is sound asleep and life is good. We have to clean tomorrow, but it's just a few hours and we'll be fine.

So, yeah...it was a nice day!

No comments: