Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Are you KIDDING ME????

So, hello, it is the day BEFORE Thanksgiving! I am supposed to leave for NY today! Is that gonna happen???? NO!

UGH! My kid starts running a fever yesterday afternoon and now he has spent 1/2 the morning on the toilet. It's gross and upsetting cause who the hell wants to spend Thanksgiving alone with a sick kid?? Not me, man! The doctor says he has an intestinal thing. NO SHIT! REALLY??

To top it ALL OFF, the dog I am watching and was supposed to leave in someone else's care tonight, is sick. It's nasty! Her eye has rolled up into her head and the white is showing and it's all inflamed and oozy and YUCK! OH LORD!

I'm not even gonna jinx myself and ask if things can get worse cause God knows they always can and they still might. I mean, at this point we are waiting to go to the vet for the dog and waiting for my son to start the vomiting phase of this virus.

Happy Freaking Thanksgiving to All!

No comments: