Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday is a Poor, Single, Mamas DREAM!

I have not been a huge fan of Black Friday in the past. I HATE crowds of people and I HATE shopping, so Black Friday is definitely not the day for me! But, now, you can shop ONLINE and get all the same prices as in the store AND some places even offer FREE SHIPPING!

So, I shopped for my 3 sisters, my mom, my dad, my grandpa, and, of course, my child. I spent less than $150 on everyone. And, while that may seem rather low, I got some NICE stuff! Of course, I had also been hoarding for my boy for quite some time. I had forgotten some of the stuff I had purchased for him until I rummaged thru my closets today. I go way overboard without even meaning to. *sigh*

My 2 biggest purchases for my son only cost me $53!! A bounce house and a battery powered ride on police motorcycle!! I love it! It's so exciting for me to be able to give to my child on such a tight budget. So, THANK GOD FOR BLACK FRIDAY!

2 comments:

Varun said...

Awesome Post!..Visit my blog www.gamezstreet.blogspot.com

Cinnamon said...

I still think that you are bonkers for getting him a bounce house. :P