Monday, November 26, 2007

I am the BEST big sister EVER! LOL!

So, on Friday December 14th I will be whisking my 16 year old sister out of school EARLY for a concert in Philly!!!! YAY! We are going to see New Atlantic! And, they are playing with 2 other bands that I am not to sure of, but they sound really cool. Nice, mellow, rock music. Not too hard, not too soft...just awesome!! Her 16th birthday is THIS Thursday and I am taking her and a friend of her choice to the concert as a birthday gift. :) So, she will get the tickets this Thursday, but the concert in a couple weeks. YAY! So cool! I am psyched! I love doing awesome things like this! I am the best!

Oh, and, I just got paid from a house sitting gig and the money is fierce! Who can top $150 for 3 days of doing almost NOTHING???? Not me, man! I love it! So, I more than made up the cash spent on concert tickets cause they only cost me $45!

1 comment:

Cinnamon said...

Do you think your mom would want to adopt me? I could use an awesome sister like you. ;)