Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween and My Car!

So, Halloween is here which means only one more day until my baby turns 4!!!! YIKES! He is so excited for tonight that I think he even forgets that his birthday is tomorrow! LOL! He is so ready to dress up as a fireman and troll around for candy with his aunts!! I'm glad it is an activity I can do without paying any money! I mean, what other time of year could you go door-to-door and get FREE STUFF???? It's kinda cool if you think about it! One activity I DO NOT have to purchase!

And, if I did have to pay, we wouldn't be going cause I just spent $726.03 on my car. Yes, the car that is not even 10 yet. The car I wish I could replace, but just have to keep taking care of until that moment, one day, when I can afford to put myself in something new. *sigh* Why is everything sooooo expensive?? I mean, the cheapest NEW cars I have found are over $15,000! NOT CHEAP! I know this too shall pass. Just pray that my car lasts me a good, long time! PLEASE!

No comments: